Monday, May 9, 2011

Cooking for the festival


Available at Silvana Gallery.

The fire is really cool, isn't it ? :)

The painting is for my solo show at Silvana gallery, the opening reception is May 21th, 6pm to 10pm, I will be there.

Also I am going to have an open studio at my home studio in Santa Clara, California this Saturday and Sunday 11am to 5pm, just want to get more connection with local people. Although most of my painting already sent to Silvana gallery for my show, but if you are nearby and want to visit me this weekend, please feel free to send me an email for my address.

5 comments:

SUZY MORGAN said...

Before I looked at our comment I said, "that fire is really cool,"

It's a GREAT FIRE !

Suzy

Kay said...

I too love the fire! Wish I was close enough to visit during your open studio.

Pragya Tiwari said...

I am glad you are showing this at the gallery ! This is brilliant..the fire is so real.

Kathy Weber said...

This is fabulous! But what is he cooking, I wonder?

Fongwei Liu said...

Thanks everyone for the comments :)