Tuesday, August 21, 2012

New painting, New gallery and Other information


I feel sorry that I am too lazy to update my blog... I do have some news here.

I am very happy that M Gallery of Fine Art started representing my works, M is a great gallery at East Coast. I have sent 3 paintings to them recently, please click to check them out if you are interested.

I am glad that my painting "Christmas in the Park" shipped back from OPA National Exhibition safely.

My recent painting "Tack Room" has been accept to OPA Western Regional Exhibition. The painting also got into the July Finalist of Raymar Fine Art Competition by Jennifer McChristian.

I noticed that my Sacramento Landscape Workshop this weekend still has openings, please contact Patris if you want to join me, we will paint at location in the morning and work from photo references in the afternoon.

Looks like I have to miss my daughter's soccer game this weekend :(  However she scored 2 beautiful goals in soccer tournament last weekend as an offensive player, we enjoyed so much!:)


8 comments:

Watermarycolors said...

This painting is amazing, good job!!

Sergio DS said...

Wonderful painting, amazing.

Sascha Karschner said...

Congratulations on the gallery ! And on this wonderful painting. And your daughters soccer win :)

Please, post more paintings if you find the time :D

Bruce B. Hancock said...

Hi Fongwei...!
I'm very sorry that you missed your daughter's soccer game...I hope she scored several more goals! But I am very glad that you came to Sacramento. It was a privilege to be a part of your workshop. I know my work will be the better for it. Thank you!
Bruce

Fongwei Liu said...

Thanks everyone for the comments!

Sascha, thank you for the nice words!

Fongwei Liu said...

Hi Bruce,

Thank you so much for the good wishes for my daughter's soccer game, she will working on it :)

It was so nice to meeting you there, you are such a nice person, I hope you paint better and better!!

Best,
Fongwei

Unknown said...

Espectacular,tienen un toque muy personal,enhorabuena :)

un saludo.

Unknown said...

Fantastico!